KHALLIKOTE AUTONOMOUS COLLEGE
The Khallikote Autonomous College, Berhampur, Orissa is one of the oldest educational institutions of India. It was started as a school in 1856 in Berhampur and became an intermediate College in 1878. Its earlier name was Native College. The present name Khallikote Autonomous College was conferred on it in 1893 in token of the good gesture shown by Raja of Khallikote who donated 16.5 Acres of land. Degree classes in Arts and Science were begun in 1944 and in Commerce and Mathematics were started from 1963 and in other subjects in subsequent years under affiliation to Berhampur University.